Can you believe it’s already the weekend? Time has been FLYING by and I seriously can’t believe it. This past week was a big one for me, and I might have some really exciting news to share with you guys soon. Life changes are in the works!! Eeeeek!
Because of the hectic week, I hadn’t had a chance to post my Weekend Deals yesterday (Friday) like usual. But we’re here now and there are lots of sales happening this weekend that you should know about!
Let’s go shopping:
NORDSTROM– I’m sure you’ve heard everyone talking, but the Nordstrom Fall Sale is happening this weekend (until November 12th) and there are lots of good deals! Save up to 40%!!
- This Ruffle Sleeve Top is so cute and is now $30!
- I really love this Peasant Dress- and it comes in a few colors. The black is super cute, but I also love the red.
- This Pleated Hem Top is a perfect everyday top, and it looks really soft.
- Can’t have enough comfy sweatpants, and these look SO cute!
- I love wearing sweater dresses like this one with sneakers and a denim jacket. Super easy!
- This JUMPSUIT! I need it in my life. Adorable!
MISSGUIDED– I love this site, they have the cutest stuff! They’re running 40% off of the new season! Use code: babenew at checkout!
- Love this cute graphic tee! Could be worn with so many things.
- This off the shoulder sweater is really cute, and the color is SO pretty!
- Chenille is huge this year, and I really like this cropped sweater. Looks really cute with a mini skirt!
- I need this girl’s entire outfit… this skirt is AMAZING!
ANTHROPOLOGIE– They’re running 20% off of dresses this weekend!
- Velvet ANYTHING is so cute, but this dress is too good…
- On the pricey side, but wouldn’t this be amazing for a holiday party??
- Drooling over this one, too…
- Again, for a holiday party, this jumpsuit would be amazing!
URBAN OUTFITTERS– Take up to 50% off Fall Accessories! Perfect time to stock up, if you’ve been looking.
- This Suede Bucket Bag is really cute!
- The biggest, comfiest scarf you’ll ever own!! It’s incredible… and comes in a million colors.
- These fur slides might be a little much, but they’re $15 and I think they’re kind of amazing… thoughts??
I’ll stop there for this week, but I’m thinking about adding a Nordstrom Sale page to the blog so you can shop all of my favorite pieces at once! There is honestly too much to share, so that might be a better way. Hmmm… stay tuned!
I hope you have an amazing weekend, and are doing something fun! I’m off to a bridal shower this morning, and then back home to sit on my couch and nurse this cold that I have.