* We booked our wedding venue and the date!! We’ll be getting married on May 14th, 2021 in Minnesota (fingers crossed there is a COVID vaccine by then). We are beyond excited! Let the planning begin!
* A bit of bummer news, we had to postpone our engagement party on July 18th. We had hopes that we could still do it when cases were going down, but then COVID took another turn and went right back up. Not sure if we’re going to be able to do it at all, but again, fingers crossed!
* My mom and brother flew into town for a quick visit with us (and we were as safe as possible, I promise) and it was SO great to see them. We didn’t advertise the visit, of course, but I needed to go wedding dress shopping and I didn’t want my Mom to miss out on that experience with me. I haven’t seen my family in almost 9 months, so a 3 day visit (although not long enough) was just what my heart needed.
* I found the wedding dress of my DREAMS. Guys, it’s a literal fairytale dress and I cannot wait to wear it on the big day.
* I took on more at work and am now the head buyer of Jewelry, Hats, Scarves, Gloves, Sunglasses and Eco Totes! Lots more work, but I’m SO excited! Still adjusting to working from home (I’m going into the office twice a week to open up packages) but I love being able to be in pajamas all day if I want to.
* We are still working on quarantine house projects. We’ve repainted, moved all of my stuff in, some old stuff out…. I swear we’ve done so much in the past couple of months. Next up- getting a new couch for the living room (it’s taken literally 2 months and we’re crossing our fingers it arrives soon), and fixing the back patio with new pavers and plants. Can’t wait!
* I turn 33 in 13 days. How is that even possible?
* Abercrombie has made a total resurgence in my life. I’ve been loving their stuff lately. I linked my latest purchases below!
* For the last two months, I’d say, I’ve been trying to train myself into becoming a runner, and I think I’ve come to the conclusion it’s just not who I am. Bryan and I have been run/walking 2 miles a few times a week and I’m happy that I’ve done it when it’s over, but man, it’s a struggle the whole time. I’m still trying to work out everyday, or almost everyday, but just doing anything other than running.