My first holiday gift guide is here! I’ll be releasing a bunch of these, because I think they’ll be super helpful as we all start our holiday shopping. I’ve been struggling to think of what to get everyone on my list, but doing little round ups like this have helped me get organized.
This guide is devoted to EVERYTHING beauty related! We all have the friend (or sister, mother, cousin…) who is a beauty junkie and is constantly trying new products, a VIP at Sephora, etc. You probably already have someone in your life in mind. Right? Well here are my picks for the BEST gifts for the beauty obsessed girl in your life. Plus, some of these would be amazing stocking stuffers or gifts for co-workers that won’t break the bank. Win win!
- Too Faced Palette– the colors of this look SO pretty! Not to mention, the Too Faced brand is also amazing because their products are VEGAN! Yay!
- FRESH Youth Preserve– The Fresh brand is really good and I’ve heard a lot of good things about this cream. It’s on my list!
- Laura Mercier Powder- I use this everyday and I seriously love it! It’s the perfect translucent powder to ward off shine throughout the day. Plus, if you use it under your eyes, it keeps your concealer in place all day long.
- Beauty Dust- Amazing powder to add to smoothies! “An adaptogenic blend of transformative super-herbs and pearl that help combat the effects of stress to expand your beauty, luster and glow from within.”
- Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick- This matte lipstick comes in a bunch of pretty colors but I really love the Pillow Talk color. Such a pretty nude color!
- Mario Badescu Healing Powder- Love this brand and have been dying to try this! Anything that could help problematic skin, am I right?
- Egg Mask Set- Everyone loves a good face mask! And this limited edition set comes with 6 sheet masks…lots of value for $28!
- Jade Rolling Kit- Have you heard about jade rolling yet? It’s kind of new, but all the beauty bloggers are jumping on this trend. It apparently reduces inflammation and eliminates toxins from the skin.
- Dior Liquid Lip Stain- SO MANY COLORS! My favorite is this deep, true red color. Perfect for the holidays!
- Mac Brush Set- Who wouldn’t want a rose colored brush set? SO pretty! Plus, it comes with a cute little bag- perfect for traveling!
- Chanel Nail Polish- My favorite color of theirs is this deep blue color (538 Gris Obscur).
- Burberry Blush Perfume- Um, how pretty is this bottle? Smells amazing, but I kind of want it for the bottle alone…
- OUAI Hair Care- People RAVE about this brand and I’ve been really wanting to try it. This gift set is the perfect way to test out their products, and a great value!
Anything that I missed that you’re loving, beauty wise? Let me know!