In honor of the holidays, I decided to skip my Friday Weekend Deal’s post and give you another holiday guide instead! I figure with everyone starting to do their shopping, this guide might be more helpful.
We all know a few people (or at least one) that throw the BEST parties! They have the best set up, perfect food, the table settings and glasses are amazing, and on and on. I’m definitely NOT that person in my group of friends, but I have several girlfriends who are!
- Rose Gold Glasses – Love this color! So pretty! Would be perfect for everyday use or for wine/cocktails!
- Voluspa Candles – My favorite candle brand. These smell UNREAL! Plus this little mini set is a great way to try new scents and for a great value!
- Knife Set – Wouldn’t this make the best gift? It’s the prettiest shade of gold. I love it!
- Rose Gold Coasters – To go with the rose gold glasses… see what I did there? (wink, wink) These also come in a gold color, which are equally as gorgeous.
- Pom Pom Blanket – This comes in 3 colors and looks soooo cozy for the winter! It just looks so cozy, and who doesn’t love a good pom pom?
- Cheese Board – Love that this comes with the serving knifes too! Would be perfect for entertaining, or for holiday dinners. Rob and I are in need of one of these, so I’m definitely putting it on my list.
- Booze Decanter – The prettiest decanter! What hostess wouldn’t want this? Love the gold writing across the top. Perfect way to elevate a bar set up!
- Tick Tack Toe – For the beer & wine lover. I love having little party games like this around the house. They’re cute and functional.
- Cinema Sign – This would be so cute to set up for a party of for the holidays! Love that you can customize the message into anything you want!
- Bar Cart – If your hostess friend doesn’t have a bar cart, I’m sure she’s dying for one. I definitely am! I wish I had the space. Plus it’s under $100 on sale right now!
- Oh La La Glasses – I mean, how cute are these for Christmas? Perfect for a dinner party! I love the writing and the little bubbles, too!
- Candle Holders – Perfect for a fireplace mantle, or for the center piece of a table. Isn’t this the prettiest pale blush color too? So girly and feminine!
- Picture Frame – No matter what your decor this would be a pretty addition to the mix! I love mixing all types of frames at my house. You could mix this onto a table or mantle with black, and silver frames to make a really cute collection.