I feel like every year I struggle with what to buy the guys in my life. All of them! My boyfriend, my Dad, my brother…why are they so difficult? I mean, I try and get ahead of it each Christmas, but I always leave it until the last minute because I can’t figure out what to buy.
As women I feel like it’s easier to shop for us. Is that fair? I mean, you can get us pretty much anything and we’ll like it. But guys are so hard! Some of them wear jewelry, some don’t. Some are tech geeks, so it’s hard to buy them something new. You know what I mean…
Anyways, I’ve found over the years that it’s nice to mix it up. I’ll gift a piece of clothing that I think they’ll really like, along with something techy or kitschy that they might not buy themselves. That’s what we all want, right? Something unique that we wouldn’t just go to the mall and get any other time of the year.
If you’re like me, you’re probably trying to rack your brain for ideas for this year! And to try and help you out, I’ve pulled together some great gift ideas and all different price points! Plus, a lot of this stuff is on sale, which is obviously even better…Happy Shopping!
- Stance Socks– Rob is obsessed with this brand, so I always stock up for him over the holidays! He loves the fit and the quality. You can find them with cool characters, or in really cute prints.
- Skagen Watch– This is a really cool, simplistic watch with a leather band. I think this is a good option for the guys who LOVE watches, and also for the ones who aren’t really into wearing one!
- Gloves– Love these! Even if you don’t live in a cold climate, these would be a great gift for your guy, or your dad. They’re stylish, and inexpensive, but look really cool.
- Sunglasses– Every guy has his investment sunglasses, like Ray Bans or something similar, but most guys still want to have some throw away pairs that they can wear without worrying about them. These would make a great stocking stuffer!
- Mock Neck Sweater– Love that this is casual, but looks stylish. Plus, I think it would work for a lot of different guys’ styles.
- Adidas Sneakers– These are an AMAZING price, and really cute! What guy doesn’t need more sneakers, am I right? Simple, black & white and easy for every guy… Can’t go wrong!
- Bar Set– Every guy can use more bar gear! This would be a good gift to pair with a bottle of his favorite alcohol! Done and done.
- Headphones– Guys can be super picky with tech gear and electronics, but these
- Beard Oil– If your man has a beard, then you need to get him this! Rob is always grooming, which I love. And a soft beard is important… especially since we women have to feel it up close and personal all the time (wink, wink)
- Duffle Bag– Perfect for your guy who travels! Plus, isn’t this a cute color combo? I would totally steal it from Rob if he had this..
- Polaroid Camera– A Polaroid camera is awesome to have for parties! This one is great for a guy (those Instastax ones are a little girly, let’s be honest). Love that this has a retro vibe!
- BOSE Stereo– What house doesn’t need another stereo system? We have a couple of these, and they are perfect for bringing with you to the beach or for just using at home.
- Phone Case– Does your guy need a wallet upgrade? This dual purpose case is awesome! Carry’s your guys’ cards so he can leave the wallet at home altogether. Perfect! Comes in black, too.