One of the best gift guides that I’ll be doing this year… FOR HER! Which basically means, gifts for ourselves. I mean, how do you get your Christmas shopping done without buying a ton of stuff that you “need” too? My list has grown like a mile long since I’ve started crossing people off of my list. Ahhhhh! I’m going to be broke by the time the holiday season is over, but hey… whatever.
So I put together some of my favorite things that I either already have (and LOVE) or are things that are on my own Christmas list. Below are links to each item, along with a little info on why you (errrr…. your loved ones…) need them!
Whether you’re shopping for your sister, your mom, your friends, Secret Santa, your co-workers, there are lots of options here at all price points. And I think it’s important when shopping for loved ones to really keep in mind what they are into. Is she a beauty fanatic? Does she need more home decor, like a candle? Or maybe a coffee table book is more her speed… Once you start thinking about the person and focus on what they are into, the present ideas start to overflow.
- Voluspa Candle– This candle brand is seriously my favorite. All of the scents are soooo good, and they last forever!
- Chanel Nail Polish– A ton of colors, one prettier than the next… Perfect stocking stuffer, too!
- Tan Tote– What girl doesn’t need another bag? Especially a cute, easy tote bag!
- Ray Bans– Classic sunglasses are always welcomed. You can’t have too many pairs, and these are super cute.
- GloPro– I’ve been dying for a Micro Needling tool, and this one has really great reviews! It helps with fine lines, wrinkles and scaring. I neeeed it…. and from what I hear, people who’ve tried it SWEAR by it.
- Wine Socks– Have you seen these before? I mean, what girl doesn’t need these? Guys, grab your girl a pair, and then bring her wine.
- Cute Pajamas– Pajamas are such a perfect holiday gift! And if you’re like me, your pajama game needs work. Love this pair!
- Faux Fur Blanket– Another thing you can’t have enough of… And this one comes in a bunch of different colors and is under $30!
- Jewelry Case– So great for traveling, even just away for the weekend.
- Naked Eye Shadow Palette– Naked palettes are ALL good, but I love the vibrant colors in this one!
- Capture Your Style– Such a good book from Insta star Aimee Song
- Glam Glow– If you haven’t tried this mask, you need to! It’s worth every single penny.
- Laura Mercier Fig Honey Bath– Ummm doesn’t this sound dreamy? Anything Laura Mercier puts out is always amazing!
- Clarisonic– One of the best things I own… every woman needs one of these, for real. I use mine twice a week and it makes such a difference in my skin and breakouts.
- Star Sweatshirt– How cute is this? Good for jammies or to pair with jeans as a causal look!
Go ahead and treat yourself this year! You deserve it, boo!