In honor of the holidays, I decided to skip my Friday Weekend Deal’s post and give you another holiday guide instead! I figure with everyone starting to do their shopping, this guide might be more helpful.
We all know a few people (or at least one) that throw the BEST parties! They have the best set up, perfect food, the table settings and glasses are amazing, and on and on. I’m definitely NOT that person in my group of friends, but I have several girlfriends who are!
Continue Reading →
It’s been about six months since I did a post like this, and since there are lots of new readers, followers, subscribers, etc, I thought it would be fun to round II! It’s actually kind of hard getting to 15 things, honestly… That’s kind of sad to admit, but here we go!
(If you want to read the first post, you can check that out here.)
- I HATE apples. I like apple juice, apple pie, apple spice, but I HATE eating raw apples. The sound biting into an apple and the sensation of biting into an apple, gives me the chills. It’s like nails on a chalkboard. I can’t stand it. And actually thinking about it is making the hair on my arms stand up. How WEIRD am I? Lol.
- I have severe ADD. At any given moment, I’m thinking about 10 different things. For example, right now I am working on this blog post, I have a half written email open in another window, a Facebook post drafted in another, and currently shopping on a few sites. ALL AT THE SAME TIME that I’m writing this. OMG…Trying to get better at this!
- I eat green olives out of the jar, with a fork. It’s disgusting, but I do it all the time. SO good!
- My underwear is NEVER color coordinated. Never. I don’t even think I have matching sets. Am I alone here?
- I grew up swimming my whole life (competitively) and it’s my favorite thing to do. However, I don’t like the ocean, or lakes. I could swim in a pool ALL DAY, everyday.
- Beard’s were never something I liked on a guy, until I met Rob. And now I LOVE his beard. I get sad when he shaves it all the way off.
- I played ice hockey my freshman year of high school. Two of my friends and I thought it would be funny to try out (while everyone else was trying out for cheerleading) and we made it on the JV squad and I played for the year. It was so fun, but I was terrible. (Pic below for your laughing pleasure…)
- I don’t have any tattoos, and will never get one. But I LOVE them on other people!
- I’ve always loved school and learning. I was the weird kid who was SO READY for school to start back up after the summer.
- I have no rhythm. I can’t sing to save my life and I’m ALWAYS off beat. Rob makes fun of me all the time for this and I think it’s hilarious. I’ve tried to catch on, but it’s just not it me, so now I just rock it. I’ll definitely be the one dancing like a loser, or snapping my fingers COMPLETELY off beat to a song. It’s fine…
- And I think everything happens for a reason.
- Every time I go to the mall, I leave with a Wetzel’s Pretzel. Never fails, I can’t say no. It’s a guilty pleasure and I usually eat it in my car in the parking lot, in shame. Haha!
- Piggybacking on that, bagels are my favorite. And I can ALWAYS eat one, or two. Hardest part is that I try and stay away from cheese, but bagels are my weakness. YUMMMM!
- I’m not a sports fan, but if I start watching a game, I somehow end up getting really invested and involved…when I really don’t care who wins.
- I’m Norwegian, and a mix of English, Scottish, etc., but ever since high school people have always asked me if I have any Asian in me. Someone recently asked if I was part Korean.
BONUS: I hate avocado and cilantro. Like a deep, true hatred. I feel like I’m going to be burned at the stake for this one, but it’s true! I refuse to eat them both, on anything.
Hope you found these interesting (and hopefully funny)!
My first holiday gift guide is here! I’ll be releasing a bunch of these, because I think they’ll be super helpful as we all start our holiday shopping. I’ve been struggling to think of what to get everyone on my list, but doing little round ups like this have helped me get organized.
This guide is devoted to EVERYTHING beauty related! We all have the friend (or sister, mother, cousin…) who is a beauty junkie and is constantly trying new products, a VIP at Sephora, etc. You probably already have someone in your life in mind. Right? Well here are my picks for the BEST gifts for the beauty obsessed girl in your life. Plus, some of these would be amazing stocking stuffers or gifts for co-workers that won’t break the bank. Win win!
Continue Reading →
Hi friends!! I can’t believe it’s already FRIDAY! I’ve been sick with a nastyyyyy cold all week, so I’ve been couped up in the house. But regardless, I still can’t believe how fast this week flew by. I spent most of my week working on lots of new blog content for you! And starting soon I’ll be sharing my Holiday Gift Guides! I really hope they’re going to be helpful for you guys.
Let’s talk about the sales happening this weekend, shall we?
Continue Reading →
If you’ve followed Worship Worthy for a while, or know me at all, you know that working out has never been my favorite thing in the world. To be totally honest, I’ve HATED working out most of my life. I’ve always been thin, but I’ve never been FIT. There is a huge difference. And I really didn’t care until I hit my late 20’s, and things started to change.
We’re all friends here, and I’ll be candid when I tell you that when you pass 25, your body isn’t the same. I have the same metabolism that I always had, but things get saggy, cellulite appears where you never had it before, and other lovely things. SO RUDE, right?
Continue Reading →