I don’t know about you, but I’m often super skeptical of bloggers when they post about products they “love”. I mean, most of them were gifted the products and paid to promote them, right? I’m sure some of them loyally use the products they’re pushing, but you really just never know.
Instagram has become a favorite platform of mine to scope out and discover new brands and products. I think Glossier is one I first heard about on Instagram and I still have yet to try them! But what I’m sharing with you today, these are my ride or die products. The things I use every. damn. day. No lies, no gimmicks, no #ads. Nothin but pure, honest feedback my friend.
Let’s get into it, yeah?
- Batiste Dry Shampoo– we all know I’ve got lots and lots of hair and it’s WILD. Well because there is so damn much of it, I hate doing it everyday. Styling my hair for work everyday is just too time consuming. This stuff saves the day (days, lets be real) and it’s under $10!
- Derma E Vitamin C Moisturizing Lotion– “Featuring a powerful blend of probiotics, rooibos and vitamin C, this lightweight moisturizer works to beautify skin and block environmental damage.” per Target.com. Also, disregard the 1 star review on Target’s site. Umm, that’s garbage and I’m here to tell you that this stuff is magic. And smells so good!
- Fenty Beauty Foundation– I tried this on a whim when I went into Sephora looking to change up my foundation. I loved that this line had SO many colors to choose from (so you can get your closest color and feel CONFIDENT in your choice) and it’s also affordable! I just couldn’t keep justifying paying over $50 for a bottle of makeup. But this stuff is great, lightweight but has beautiful coverage (because, zits) and it’s $34.00. YAASSS!
- Alya Skin Pink Clay Mask– This one of my go-to masks on the weekend. I LOVE the way it smells and oh mannnn it leaves your skin feeling so clean and fresh. I’m obsessed.
- Peter Thomas Roth Acne Dots– OK, my thought that these work might all be in my head, I’m fine with admitting that. But I really feel like they do. They’re not MIRACLE workers, but I have seen zits been minimized overnight. So, that’s a win in my book. Worth a try, if you ask me!
- Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Peel Pads– Do you want to wake up in the morning and have your face feel like a baby’s ass? Well I do, weekly, and I can tell you that these are worth the investment. You won’t be disappointed. And someone told me that if you cut the pads in half, they last so much longer.
What are your go-to beauty products that I need to share?