It’s been about six months since I did a post like this, and since there are lots of new readers, followers, subscribers, etc, I thought it would be fun to round II! It’s actually kind of hard getting to 15 things, honestly… That’s kind of sad to admit, but here we go!
- I HATE apples. I like apple juice, apple pie, apple spice, but I HATE eating raw apples. The sound biting into an apple and the sensation of biting into an apple, gives me the chills. It’s like nails on a chalkboard. I can’t stand it. And actually thinking about it is making the hair on my arms stand up. How WEIRD am I? Lol.
- I have severe ADD. At any given moment, I’m thinking about 10 different things. For example, right now I am working on this blog post, I have a half written email open in another window, a Facebook post drafted in another, and currently shopping on a few sites. ALL AT THE SAME TIME that I’m writing this. OMG…Trying to get better at this!
- I eat green olives out of the jar, with a fork. It’s disgusting, but I do it all the time. SO good!
- My underwear is NEVER color coordinated. Never. I don’t even think I have matching sets. Am I alone here?
- I grew up swimming my whole life (competitively) and it’s my favorite thing to do. However, I don’t like the ocean, or lakes. I could swim in a pool ALL DAY, everyday.
- Beard’s were never something I liked on a guy, until I met Rob. And now I LOVE his beard. I get sad when he shaves it all the way off.
- I played ice hockey my freshman year of high school. Two of my friends and I thought it would be funny to try out (while everyone else was trying out for cheerleading) and we made it on the JV squad and I played for the year. It was so fun, but I was terrible. (Pic below for your laughing pleasure…)
- I don’t have any tattoos, and will never get one. But I LOVE them on other people!
- I’ve always loved school and learning. I was the weird kid who was SO READY for school to start back up after the summer.
- I have no rhythm. I can’t sing to save my life and I’m ALWAYS off beat. Rob makes fun of me all the time for this and I think it’s hilarious. I’ve tried to catch on, but it’s just not it me, so now I just rock it. I’ll definitely be the one dancing like a loser, or snapping my fingers COMPLETELY off beat to a song. It’s fine…
- And I think everything happens for a reason.
- Every time I go to the mall, I leave with a Wetzel’s Pretzel. Never fails, I can’t say no. It’s a guilty pleasure and I usually eat it in my car in the parking lot, in shame. Haha!
- Piggybacking on that, bagels are my favorite. And I can ALWAYS eat one, or two. Hardest part is that I try and stay away from cheese, but bagels are my weakness. YUMMMM!
- I’m not a sports fan, but if I start watching a game, I somehow end up getting really invested and involved…when I really don’t care who wins.
- I’m Norwegian, and a mix of English, Scottish, etc., but ever since high school people have always asked me if I have any Asian in me. Someone recently asked if I was part Korean.
BONUS: I hate avocado and cilantro. Like a deep, true hatred. I feel like I’m going to be burned at the stake for this one, but it’s true! I refuse to eat them both, on anything.
Hope you found these interesting (and hopefully funny)!